378 State Street
378 State Street
Charlotte, Michigan 48813
517-541-5746 Activity Line
High School is $150 for the year
Middle School it is $100 for the year
7th and 8th Grade Girls Basketball Try-outsWhen: Tryout will be Wednesday, January 7 and Thursday, January 8.
Time: 3 to 4:30 both days
Where: Main Gym and Aux. Gym at CMS
Make sure you have a physical and it is turned into the main office before try-outs start.
If you have any questions make sure to contact:
Coach Crossman for 7th grade—541-5652
Or Coach Robinson for 8th grade---541-5646
Middle School Wrestling
- Starts Jan.5th from 3-5 pm in the CMS wrestling room (activities room) at the middle school.
- Practices will run from 3-5 pm M-F.
- All sizes of kids can participate 70lbs up to heavy weight.
- You must have a physical on file in the athletic office before you can practice!
- Bring tennis shoes, shorts, and t-shirt for practice.
- Even if you have never tried wrestling think about giving it a try. Any questions please contact the athletic office.
Dan Stafford, Athletic Director
Emily Nenortas Athletic Secretary
Girls Varsity Basketball Team
Boys Varsity Basketball Team
Boys 2015 Varsity Swim Team
|SPORT||PRICE K-6||PRICE 7th & up|
|Varsity Football||$5.00 ALL|
|9th/JV Football||$3.00 K6th||$5.00 7th & up|
|Volleyball||$3.00 K6th||$5.00 7th & up|
|Soccer||$3.00 K6th||$5.00 7th & up|
|Boys/Girls Basketball||$5.00 ALL|
|Wrestling||$3.00 K6th||$5.00 7th & up|
|Boys/Girls Track||$3.00 K6th||$5.00 7th & up|
Season passes can be purchased in the Athletic Office or online by parents using Efunds. These passes can be used at all Charlotte home regular season athletic events (Middle School and High School).
|Family||$150.00 (2 adults/2 students;each addt'l student $25)|